Lost/Stolen Card

Replacing a Lost or Stolen Licence

If your licence has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement licence by visiting our office. You will be required to present two pieces of identification, preferably a Birth Certificate, Passport, a recent T4 slip, your Current Tax Return or Tax Assessment. A signature and birthdate must be included in the pieces of ID you bring. For stolen licences, you may want to notify the police and obtain a police report.